Creating a startup is an exhilarating experience. I know. I've done it, and I've made almost every mistake in the process. But I got enough right to bootstrap a new business (HitPlay) and grow it organically to over $20 million in annual revenue.
I enjoy helping people who are passionate about an idea and willing to knock down any obstacle to make their vision a reality. I can help with sweat, money, and experience.
- I can build your Minimally Viable Product.
- I'll iterate through the "Build / Measure / Learn" lean startup cycles until we achieve traction.
- I have a preference toward Python, but can work in any language.
- I'm a strong product guy, so I can handle usability issues and work with underspecified requirements.
- I can provide seed capital.
- I prefer to make investments where I add value beyond money (i.e., build something, or leverage domain expertise).
- Strategically, I can help you identify the single thing you need to focus on that will determine your success or failure.
- I can help with tons of operational issues, like accounting, finding office space, legal documents, etc.
- Have you thought much about the culture you want to create before you make your first hire? You should, and I can tell you why.